You should not have bought that property. You are better off in Sawyer co. Wisconsin where we have a governor that doesnt want anyone to even go to a bar in fear of getting a virus. All kidding aside, land in Price and Sawyer county is really down a lot. It is just not selling. I was looking for land in Upper Michigan and for several years it didn't sell very well at all. In the last year it went up and many good parcels around Lake Michigan got sold. There were some really good deals and now wish I would have bought a chunk. Land seems to be going up all over except northwest Wisconsin and parts of Upper Michigan. Minnesota seems higher than us. I think you did very good. Land in the west has really went up. I have a friend in Livermore ,Colorado . Five yrs ago you could pick up some land for very reasonable. Now it is mostly gone and double in price .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23