https://www.lowes.com/pd/Touch-n-Foam-Touch-n-Foam-Foam-Insulation-Kit/50179525

Got the kit a couple of years ago. Worked great. Temperature is key. I don't know how it adheres to metal. Might want to research that aspect. Wear crappy clothes you won't mind throwing out if it gets out of hand. Gloves, eye, and head coverings are mandatory...don't ask...just plan on it. Floors and furniture too. You'll spend more time in prep than spraying.

Sticky stuff though. We watched the CD included with the kit. If spraying the wall too, some people will only fill about an inch or so of foam and then follow the cavity up later with traditional insulation. It maximizes the sealing qualities of the foam over a larger area, and the fiberglass insulation is less expensive too.

I planned on spraying everything in one session to minimize chance of the hose nozzles clogging.

If I had to do over, I'd make sure I had more than enough wall and ceiling prepped before I started spraying. I almost ran out of walls to spray before the tanks were empty. Good luck.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10