Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by deflave
That's a helluva nice house.
As an aside, I don't recommend giving an interview shortly after blowing a dude to hell. LOL.

Nope, lawyer up before you utter a word even if you are 100% certain the shot was justifiable.
Not sure I agree with these remarks. Why should the fact that law schools have produced 3 times as many lawyers as needed, and that they are crawling all over one another and doing sleazy stuff to make money, have any effect on our being able to speak freely about such an encounter? It is refreshing, even reassuring, to see and hear a plain-speaking American man tell what happened and express his gratitude. The real stuff - not 2020 cautious groveling the way many might. I doubt that his forthrightness will cause him any legal trouble. Relieved and happy family, dead criminal, good dog, life goes on.
BTW, that house is neither large nor fancy for that part of Scottsdale.
Have at it. No skin off my nose.
Right - but not "having at" anything or body - just not agreeing - and wouldn't want you to skin your nose either. If that burglar had been wearing clothes, I might have afforded him a warning shot, but - naked in my home - just take him out.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron