Originally Posted by texasbatman
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Boyd45
It's all about you, all about your rights with no responsibility as a citizen to protect your fellow citizens. If you don't wear a mask (in public) and social distance, please notify your local hospital that if you become infected you will reject hospital care. Also let your district attorney know that if anyone in your family, neighborhood, or place of work can trace their infection and death to you, you will agree to plead negligent homicide. Americans have become spoiled kids.

You and your ilk are willing to let politicians wipe their asses with your civil liberties over an overblown disease that has killed 250 - and I seriously doubt that number BTW - in a state with over two and half million people. I’d say it’s actually the opposite. It’s all about you.

Instead of staying home yourself and cowering under the bed where you belong, you demand others do so as well. You want everyone else to put heir lives on hold, instead of going out there and doing what we’ve always done, provide for ourselves and our families. Are you willing to empty out your bank account, refrigerator and freezer so that those that have been impacted by this can find some relief? How about your enormous stash of toilet paper your wife Karen undoubtedly hoarded?

No sir. You are what’s wrong with the country today.

AMEN to that. When did the fire get infiltrated with so many girly men?

Jim

We were talking about this stuff this morning. One of my buddies who is allergic to pecans and bee stings said, in light of all this stuff, he’s gonna demand the removal of all pecan trees from the state and eradication of all bees. . .