Anyone familiar with this relatively new Glock Model 48.
I saw it for sale used but in mint condition at a pawn/sport shop and started reading up on this model day before yesterday.
In short it is a 9m/m single stack 10 shot semi-auto Glock that's purpose in life is apparently to be slim and easily concealable and yet have a frame/grip that is larger than the Glock Model 43 and a slightly longer barrel.
My Model 48 has Trijicon "Night Sights" and came as new in the box.
In my brief bit of research I ran across a very interesting "You Tube" video where in two fellows decided to take a brand new unfired Glock Model 48 to their range and "torture test" it by firing 1,000 (one thousand!) rounds through the new Glock as fast as possible!
I have included a link to this entertaining video - among other things it answers the question "why do people in the know buy Glock"!
In short if you don't want to view the 10 minute video the two fellows ran 1,000 (one thousand) rounds of three different types of factory 9m/m ammo downrange from the blazing hot little pistol and during all of that firing they had (filmed and documented!) 1 (one!) stove-pipe!
That, my fellow CampFirers, is notable and commendable performance from a brand new pistol!
The "stove-pipe" came on round number 344 and appears to me to have been a result of "limp wristing" (one handed hold during this "clip-full"!).
Anyway I have one now and may start "packin heat" as it is of pleasing dimensions and came with a Ky-Dex belt holster.
Now to decide on some "personal protection" ammo for it?
Any suggestions?

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQFGEOVF2ek

Long live Glock!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy