Originally Posted by dennisinaz
Those with hunt numbers are NOT OTC, the others are for junior hunters only. There are NO OTC javelina tags in AZ for adults with any weapon type. You can sometimes find leftovers in chitty units but that's not the same thing. You can BUY tags on both the San Carlos and Ft. Apache. The Ft. Apache are OTC. San Carlos changes with the wind so you will have to check with them to see if they are draw or OTC>

Dude, yes there are and I included pictures of the regs. Look at the regs right now if you don’t believe those pictures. Archery-Only Non-Permit tag Required is its own category, it isn’t youth, and it's OTC. That’s what non-permit tag means. Notice the two (non-permit tag) hunts pictured don’t have hunt numbers (tag valid per calendar year just like deer, lion, bear, etc, you can use it for all non-permit OTC hunts For that species)

I have purchased this tag (OTC) and killed a pig as pictured above, not that that matters, because there it is in the regs

I’m not saying that’s the best hunt in the state, there are much better draw tags. But adding a pig tag to a deer hunt is easy to do