Originally Posted by Greyghost
Just another phony Bengazi type deal, don't think its going to work this time, trump and his empire is going to fall. And its going to be fun watching the shock on all you gullible fools when it finally becomes evident how him, his family, friends, and his crony's the GOP helped him place in the administration have bilked the government for hundreds of billions of dollars, if not trillions.

Phil
.......Well if it isn't GreyCRAPS making another foolish, idiotic, baseless without any evidence, lunatic, stupid, and moronic statement. Did I leave anything out GreyCRAPS? And you know all of the above how exactly?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL......

Amazing what such a little pea brain came come up with by sitting in front of his computer UH?.........DUUUUUUUHHHH. So because I tinks this, it must be true....Well you keep on watching GreyCRAPS while waiting for all of us gullible fools to go into shock.....LOL........

Me tinks GreyCRAPPERS, that it will be you that goes into shock,,,especially on Nov 3rd......LOL

Hey! But do not stop wishin for us fools.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger