Originally Posted by Bristoe
I looked it up and the nursing home where the incident occurred costs $650 a *day*.

Seems to me like you could get a negro to whup your ass for a lot less than that.
A friend of mine is in a nursing home. He's been a paraplegic for 37 years. He was in one a couple of years ago and got crossways with a guy that was probably 65 or so years old. The old guy could walk. My friend was a tough SOB back in the day but he's wheelchairbound. Friend reported to several of the nursing home people including the guy who runs the joint that this old man was out to get him. Nothing was done and the old man walked into my friend's room while he was asleep. My friend wakes up to the old man beating the shixt out of his legs with an aircraft aluminum walking cane. He broke his femur and left both legs bloody. He must've hit an artery because there was blood spray all over the wall. My buddy even sustained injuries to his hand and arm trying to ward off the blows. Nothing was done. The old man spent some time in jail but never got charged because the PD said it was a mutual fight. Both my friend and the old man are white. I think the old man passed away from cancer about a year ago. Good riddance.

Lots of strange stuff goes down in nursing homes.