Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
RIP Sir!🇺🇸

Thanks Keith.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Condolensces on your family's loss.. but you had a great person in your family...

Kudos to Nick for all he did in his life, a life well lived...

and thank you Nick for your service to our nation... during its time of greatest need..

No disrespect to Nick, in fact a statement in awe of them... guys like Nick were once a dime a dozen in this nation..
that was once what was thought of as the American Spirit, where country, community, church and family were put first...
Now replaced by the me generation.. mentioned by John Kennedy in his inauguration speech in 1960..

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" replaced by the exact opposite of his original message..What is my country doing for me this week??

Nick was part of those that made our nation great and what it is.. Like all Americans of those generations.. He deserves the respect and hero status that most of his generation deserve...

I sadly believe it is all gone now.....

Thank you Nick.... for all you did for our nation, your family and your community.. a life well lived....
Peace be with you sir.

Thanks for these words John.I've been in touch with his kids,my aunt and uncle and they would agree with your sentiments.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts