Originally Posted by Greyghost
There's a lot of really good documentaries on tonight on the National Geographic channel. One in particular is "Hero's of the Sky's. The Mighty 8th Air Force" a new one that I've not seen before which says it was first shown last week. A 2 hour documentary that covers the 8th from conception. Starts again at 1 am Pacific Time. Its the best I've seen on the air battle over Europe. Mentions the orders and cover-up of deliberate bombing of civilians pretty good also.

Phil

Reminds me of when your POS bud Slick Willie Clinton (our first black pres) was our POS POTUS and cut military spending drastically, up to 48% in many essential programs and justified it because there were no dangerous foreign enemies threatening the US or world piece.

When your bud Sean Hannity asked him about Osama Bin Ladens declaration of war on us in ( iirc) 1996, Clinton just laughed..
Thankfully, Bush worked overtime rebuilding the military you apparently lie about appreciating, just as Trump has had to do after your hero the Zero.enacted detrimental policies and financial cuts.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/22/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin