Just goggle Wells Fargo 2016 Troubles on Wikipedia when they opened accounts, credit cards, sold needless auto insurance and mortgages of their clients, called 'cross-selling', without their clients permission or knowledge, ruining some of their clients credit scores. It was all illegal and they have paid many billions in fines for doing so. They should have been shut down and the chief officers of the bank should be in prison right now. Instead, they 'resigned' from their bank positions, and WF continues in business.

It's funny, if not downright pathetic, that they want to use the law to sue someone who has not treated them 'right' in their opinion. What a joke...

I too, should add that I do own any Gunwerks rifles, am not part of their business, nor have any interest in their business. Actually, never even heard of Gunwerks until two days ago. I just do not like WF after I watched what was happening back in 2016 on TV, and how they used their clients accounts illegally to enrich themselves.

Last edited by surefire7; 05/23/20.