Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I remember a few months back people who don't know shat from shinola made fun of me for static testing scopes. I mean shoot the thing they said!! they said that because they had no imagination on how to do it. there are many things you find out about a scope by static testing it. There are many things you will never know simply "shooting" it. nightforce QC's their scopes not by shooting them, but testing them statically in fixtures. here is a an article about scope truing. I post this because I would like to see more people static testing scopes. I personally believe it will move the optics world dramatically. I think many so called trusted scopes will be unmasked as not that trusted. http://www.shootingusa.com/PRO_TIPS/JP-1-7/jp-1-7.html

You're a dumbphugg and a liar. People said "shoot it" in response to you saying you were trying to think of a way to test scopes under recoil, not tracking. Lying POS.

Of course, you always go out of your way to claim that you don't care what other people think... when in fact you're so sadly obsessed with it.