Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Uber !

Dave, I'm sure you're glad you & the Fam are "as remote" as we are, in these strange times.

Hope all is well with you guys & that it is "business as usual" ?

Any time off for fishing or other leisure activities ?

Actually I'm planning a boundary waters canoe trip with my youngest (16). I'll be 50 in a couple of weeks, those trips wont be as easy as they were in my 20s and 30s. lol.

sounds like a great time... the Boundary Waters is one thing I miss about Minnesota...

one thing on my bucket list, that I never got to do sadly is to float Rainy River between Lake Superior and the Falls...

me and a couple of buddies use to go up and fish on Lake of the Woods out of Sioux Narrows, in for a week or so..
just camp out on Crown Land as the Canucks like to call it...we'd catch some darn big Northerns and Muskies up there..

and as always Dave, thanks for posting the pics of some of your car projects.. you do fantastically amazing work.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez