We’ve had great whites up here off the coast of Westport. We have a terrible problem with sea lions and seals so while I’d like to see their numbers drastically decline I don’t think I wanna trade a bunch of great whites for our sea lions. It’s best if we just encourage our Orcas to get their buffet on...

Several years ago I was fishing up at Neah Bay and the sea lions were thick and annoying as usual. They hung around the fish cleaning dock waiting for the meatless fish carcasses and barking to beat hell. I went back 2 weeks later and noticed that the sea lions were gone, not a single one to be found. I asked the girl that was doing the creel counts about the sudden absence of the sea lions. She said that a pod of Orcas came into the bay corralled and trapped the sea lions at the head of the bay while they slowly and methodically picked the sea lions apart. She said the bay was red with the blood of dozens of those giant tubs of lard. There was only a single female sea lion that wasn’t killed, likely left alive intentionally so that she could tell the tale of the slaughter. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~