thanks guys!

have a little MSR pocket rocket (deluxe) w/ a small titanium pot and a single, small fuel canister- I've futzed with lighter stoves- alcohol, Esbit, wood twig, etc, but the stove is still pretty light, lights w/ a click and it boils water very fast

breakfast is Starbucks instant mocha (150 calories) and a Erin Baker's breakfast cookie (350 calories)

snacks are Clif nut butter bars (220 calories), these are kept in belt pocket and ate on the move- try to eat a 1/2 bar every hour (forces me to be drinking regularly too)- typically will eat 4-5 bars/day

lunch on day one was a giant burrito from a local restaurant- it was actually big enough I got two meals out of it, then P&J sandwich or butthole sandwiches (peanut butter/bacon/honey on a bagel) (400-500 calories) w/ a Snickers bar- (280)

suppers I tried out Peak Refuel meals- they say two servings, but it's really just one bigger one- about 800 calories; we try and eat supper around 6-7 PM (we typically hike into the dark)- it's a much needed break from hiking and gives us a chance to air our feet out a little, a good calorie dump and keeps us from cooking near our camp

nothing worse than setting up camp at 11, having to fix supper, eat and then go right to bed

so ballpark 3000-ish calories/day; that does a pretty good job fueling me throughout the day- definitely at a deficit, but this has worked well for me and keeps my food right at 1.5 lbs/day