Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
I have a confession to make. When the wife is sleeping, I get the laptop, a bottle of lotion and go to Guns International and enter 6.5 PRC into its search engine. G.A. Precision has a Cableas Exclusive: Manners stock, Templar action,(I'm usually licking the screen at this point) Bartlain #6 barrel, and a little bastard brake. By the time my eyes get all of this goodness into memory, the ad says 3/8's of an inch guaranteed. This is when my eyes roll back into my head and I swoon all the while in a compromising position.

I usually wake up to screams from the UPS/FEDEX/Mail lady resulting picking up my mail, and packages from the hubs. And of course being grounded off the computer for a couple of weeks. But there's a problem. It's not the 4300.00 price tag, I'll just sell a nonessential internal organ like my brain to finance it. No, its the LOP. It's only 13.5 and if you took a picture of me and a Orangutan, he'd be the one wearing pants.

So here's the dilemma, I have a perfectly fine Custom CZ from the CZ shop in 270 Winchester. It's everything CZ said it would be. LOP is 14 inches and its perfect. It's a MOA rifle with factory Barnes LRX's and sometimes a bit less, and they simply aren't making anymore CZ 550's.

Tell me I don't need this. Tell me I need to stay home with the old wrinkley 93 year old 270 Winchester with blue hair.

Stay home with the old wrinkley 93 year old 270 Winchester with blue hair.