Originally Posted by gunzo
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by gunzo
Lighting up any city isn't funny when ya think of the long run.

No.

But it's inevitable.

The only way the left will ever learn is when their little pets burn them out,...and maybe not even then.

Besides,...this isn't my world any longer. I'm 64 years old. My world barely made it into the 90s.

I'm just an observer these days.

Damn good point, if it was ever my world, which it probably wasn't, it sure as hell ain't now. Do we have to admit that the tide is rolling & it's not slowing down ? It's inevitable you say, dammit! I hate to agree, but. No hope? I can't agree. Surely someone has some common sense & has a plan. This could be curtailed.

I didn't say there was no hope. I don't know whether there is or not. But this country is going to have to suffer the consequences of so much "schitt for brains" leftism. It's not going to go away without experiencing the process.

I don't expect us old folks will live to see any end to it. My goal is to live in a place that's invisible to all of those schitt for brains leftists that's putting the country through "the process". To a great extent I've done that. It's just something on the TV from here.