Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
.. The police officer kneeling on his neck apparently has a history. He has 18 complaints against him including a couple of shootings...

You can speculate about a black man's history,
but don't dare do it to a cop cause it gets some
Gov. jackboot lackeys riled up on the campfire.

$hits crazy to me haha. Theres no reason in the world for them to be on his neck for 10 minutes. None at all. If you dont think so let a 200lb gorilla kneel on your neck for 10 minutes while your hands are behind your back. In no way shape or form do I endorse the foolishness of the riots. Its insane to me people on here can watch that video and say that cop didn't kill that guy. Must be good union men or something. I dont care if that guy was green, blue, purple, black, white, or other. Those cops killed that guy 1000%. Also they should do the same time in prison anyone else on here would do for the crime.

Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by kwg020
I'll say it again. Why were the other 3 officers so indifferent to Mr. Floyds plight ?? In your explanation there is only one word you CANNOT use. You cannot use the word racist.

I have my explanation but What say you ??

Until you've spent a good bit of your life dealing with this crowd you will not understand how easy it is to fall into indifference. A lot of vets understand that fall, that failure of simple human empathy and compassion. It gets burned out faster than you think. Then comes the "Them and Us" mentality.

This one here is the most piss poor excuse of all. If you cant handle the job anymore get out. You've become a detriment to the public and dangerous. This sounds like the cop I got pulled over by last year. I havent had a ticket since 1998. Get pulled over by a white haired cop wearing combat fatigues and boots that look like hes getting ready to invade Poland. Guys got his high speed low drag yellow safety glasses on and a toothpick. As soon as I roll down the window he starts talking to me like I'm a piece of $hit and guilty of everything they've ever heard of.Completely disrespectful. Barking commands at me. Tells me he pulled me over cause I had a taillight out. Keeps me on the side of the road for a good 20 minutes and lets me go. I get home. Tail lights work fine.

Last edited by k20350; 05/30/20.