You are out of luck, and my experience is the odor is nearly impossible to remove if heavy. Last one I tried I cleaned and cleaned and febreezed and oziumed. It only got marginally better and the stink came out on hot days. I had a detailing shop claim they could get it out with ozone, but I didn’t get around to trying that. It can substantially reduce the selling price of a vehicle.

Not a critique in any way of the truck you bought, but I have not been able to fine a low mileage late model used truck that was worth buying. The prices are so high it makes more sense to just buy new. Cue the fire brain trust to tell me that everyone is driving a ‘used truck’. Well, I suppose so but a new truck has a full warranty, lemon law, more favorable financing, lower insurance, and hasn’t been smoked in.

I wasted a ton of time searching for my last truck (used). I wound up passing up a 4 year old truck with minor bumper damage, no warranty, and fairly high miles to get a new truck with 0 miles and a full warranty for $4,000 more. Would you buy a new truck and let someone else drive it for 4 years and 70,000 miles if they paid you $1,000 per year? Of course not, but that’s what you are doing when you buy a used truck.