Originally Posted by RAS
A very good friend just texted me that Chicago police are being overrun by rioters. Seeing it first hand. Just watched a police officer get knocked down and had his gear torn off. He is in the private security business.

But here is my prediction. One I feel saddened to make. Police officers or other security element personnel are going to die tonight due to liberal politicians who would rather see them die rather than to physically stop a criminal riot.

It's happened before. In Dallas.

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers

On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran and was angry over police shootings of black men and stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers. The shooting happened at the end of a protest against the police killings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, which had occurred in the preceding days.

I suspect we will have gunfire tonight.

They have been ramping up for it... (The thugs, that is.)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!