My wife’s cousins is an investigator for a police department on the west slope! He has a few CPW pals and they talk hunting regularly. CPW guy told him that big game applications are 45% of normal this year! Blames this Covid crap and the screwed up application process, making everyone buy qualifying licenses and price increases. CPW is fully funded buy license sales and claims there will be some cutback of staff and wildlife programs if most of the leftover licenses aren’t sold in the leftover draw.

They have no one to blame except the idiots in Denver making the decisions in their own agency! Merging parks with wildlife was a horrible idea!

We will have to see how this all plays out in the coming months! The good news is there is less competition for my moose tag!!! My luck I still won’t draw the damn thing!!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!