Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Always good to read the "secret" public spots of PD shooters--which won't be secret anymore now that they've been described so precisely described on the Internet.

One thing I learned long ago about any kind of public hunting is not to tell anybody about it--even some "friends."

I thought we were all supposed to be friends here. Lol.

I've been taking people fishing to my spots for years. That's what you do as a sportsman, bringing people to a sport.

Surprised at this statement coming from you.

Fishin' Holes are exponentially different than public-land hunting spots.

I can't remember anymore, on the way to Bob's place there's a cow in the corner of the fence where you have to turn, but, is that before or after the burned down windmill?

Originally Posted by pbgunrunner
I thought I'd take a moment to reiterate....I'm NOT looking for anyone's honey hole, and I'm NOT looking for a free ride.

Figure out how far you wanna drive, then hop on the horn with whatever state's Game and Fish applies to that locale. That's how people who aren't looking for honey-holes or free-rides would go about this.

No.. they're not. And, in the case of the "fishing hole", which may be GPS numbers, you're actually putting food on someone's table. Not just killing some pesky rodent for the fun of it.

Not that it matters to this discussion. But, I've been giving away most of the fish I caught for years.

As a matter of fact, Thought it was pretty cool Roger was giving the snapper he caught the other day to his Dad to give to friends.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH