Originally Posted by Seafire
I read this and then my wife is not that far away, and we have black people talking about Bad Cops, who have had like 5 to 7 complaints against them in the last 15 to 20 years...

and we have black people on the street complaining about this.. looking at how these guys are dressed etc... I have to ask myself, how many times have these same people been arrested in the last 15 to 20 years... probably more than 5 to 7 times...

I'm gonna be straight Seafire. I'm a law abiding haven't had a ticket since 1998 law abiding white guy. I bought an ex LEO cop car to drive to drive back and forth to work, In the last 18 months I've been pulled over 10 times. Always horseshit accusations. Taillight, this light that light. Mostly state patrol. Cops should not be wearing combat fatigues. Ever. You cannot give me a good excuse that my local police are dressed like they are going to invade Poland. Their not soldiers their police keeping communities safe. No [bleep] way. Its always bull$hit. i've been accused of having a taillight out at least 8 times knowing that i changed them all in recent months. $hit gets old. I work long ass days and I can see it coming. State cop pulls out and I'm hit for 30-50 minutes. They dont give a f uck i have to be at work in less than 8 hours. Never seen it before in my life till i bought this ex cop car that they seem to hate.

Last edited by k20350; 06/02/20.