Originally Posted by slumlord

Go into a quasi medical (eye care) provider without a shirt and bare feet,

Come back on here and hold hands with redneck when they ask you to GTFO.

whether you agree with the whole covid farce or not, they have some health standards they are enforcing, some in-house, some local directives, some federal

Pretty much, this.

I don't wear a mask in probably 75% of the places I go, but in those places I know the owner, or it's and outdoor place of business, or i know most people won't be. There are some places where I will. If I am going to stand in line at the pharmacy, for example, i will wear one. There might be some immunocompromised folks around. it is common sense or common courtesy, so I throw one on. Not so much if I am going to the garden center, neighborhood liquor store, or outdoor farmers market.

Someone here recently bragged about how they went into a liquor store sans mask, which caused a verbal confrontation, which cause that individual to drive to another location to purchase beer.

Chit, the less interaction with ppl I have the better. Might have made more sense just to slap a fuggin mask on for 30 seconds. No one would have said a word, 24HCF member would have been in and out in no time.

Last edited by duck911; 06/04/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.