You go Girl LeroyB you super special social justice warrior.

Does Al quaeda, Ms 13, the Sinaloa and Gulf cartels pay taxes you dum pos?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
My impression of the antifa types is,..most have never been exposed to truly bad ass people.

Not that I claim to be one, of course. But I've been in the presence of a couple in my life. It's best to stay away from them. They're very unpredictable and they don't handle any type of perceived injustice in a rational way.

Some antifa types chose to mix it up with some truly bad ass people in Sacramento a few years ago and it didn't turn out well for them. I seriously doubt if that bunch has any interest in continuing to play the antifa game.

There will be others that come to that conclusion over time.

Look at Leroy, piddles and beta male extraordinare Caldum and quick to realize they're all cowards.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
So what's the address you send money to the Antifa? Antifa is a taxable organization? Really. Let's see it's papers?

Being a taxable organization has nothing to do with whether or not an entity is an organization. You and I both know I could roll out a few groups that don't have an address, don't pay taxes, and yet you consider an organization.

Here's the dictionary definition of an organization.

"an organized body of people with a particular purpose."

While they do their best to keep their organizational construct out of the public eye, does any thinking person really believe that without any organization at all a large number of people who are proud to be called antifa show up at the same place, rallying around the same cause?

It's is a contraction of it is.