I have some sites in Dallas that we manage. I got this statement from the Dallas Uptown Board. Check out chief Hall's advice...................

Dear Uptown Board Members and Stakeholders:

I am just returning from Chief Hall’s now daily Protest Update and I want to share some important information. Last night was surprisingly quiet with only a few small groups out after curfew. Most of the overnight arrests were curfew related.

Chief Hall believes tonight will be very different. She and her command staff have information that the violence will escalate. She is concerned about stand offs and shootings. DPD was advised by the organizer of the protests for tonight that the protesters will not honor the curfew. DPD will remind the protesters at 6:45 that they have 15 more minutes. No one knows what the protesters’ response will be.

The advice for residents is to stay home from 7:00 pm on unless you absolutely must get out. Dallas now has 700 DPS officers as well as a large number of National Guard who are assisting DPD.

Let's play this smart. Take the advice of DPD. Stay home. Keep in mind the recommendations from yesterday. I will list them below.

• Please inform all property managers and security companies to remove all security vehicles from sight. Security vehicles are a target for the protesters.
Security personnel can be most helpful by reporting what they see and witness. They should not engage with any of the protesters.
• Business owners and residents, please do not attempt to proactively defend your property.

• Please use the iWatch Dallas app to share videos and report information to DPD. They are monitoring it closely and it is working efficiently. Yes – this was temporarily hacked but is now back up and running.
• DPD is finding stacks of bricks throughout the area. The bricks have been placed there deliberately as there are being used as weapons. DPD asks that you either report the location of the stack or help remove it. Please continue to report bricks and other projectiles that you see either through 911 or iWatch Dallas. Many of these bricks are related to construction projects – but DPD still wants to check them out.
• Landscape stones, movable furniture, and planters are also being used as weapons. If property managers can temporarily remove the furniture, stones and planters that are easily accessible by the protesters – this would be very helpful.

DPD asks that if people can work from home that they avoid coming into the area for the next several days.