Quak, I am looking for the same thing as you and am having a hard time with the whole thing. I have an Alumacraft V16. Had it 30 yrs now. Great boat but just too small. It is 16'6", 69" wide and 23" deep and 265 lbs . . I can fly with my 25 horse on it , however, it is too light for the water I fish. I fish Lake Winnebago and its choppy. I want to start fishing the U.P. on Little and Big Bay De Noc. and Green Bay. Big water for sure. Green Bay is about 100 miles long. I want an aluminum boat with split bench seats, not all the way across, maybe some storage. I would love my boat to be 12" longer, 6" wider and 6" higher gunwales. I dont want pretty carpet, or a steering wheel. I want a tiller. These boats are just hard to find on a budget. Sure I know all about the Lund Alaskan, but the darn things are $20,000 for s tripped down boat. Used ones are rare as hens teeth. Sure, we look all the time, and there is one in northern Manitoba somewhere, or Ogden Utah, but way too far away. There are however, Lund SSV 18, Alaskan and the Outfitter . A new Lund SSV18 starts at about $9,000 and thats just for the boat stripped down.

Last edited by ihookem; 06/09/20.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23