FreeMe,

I bought and installed their flat-faced trigger... I prefer it over the factory curved trigger, you may or may not like it? I did not opt for the trigger kit as I like the revolver-like trigger pull.

I may be a little slow on getting my Kahr together. As I need to talk to Kahr customer service about two issues I need to resolve before milling the slide. 1.) the brass has primer swipes on it, which suggests it is either unlocking too early or the firing pin spring is hanging up, and 2.) occasional brass to the forehead.... I shoot left handed and have heard of a few that have had the same issue and Kahr worked with them to resolve it. So I am not worried but I have yet to communicate with them. Plus I have my Shield red dot on another pistol and need to get yet another red dot for my Kahr, I want to get the weatherproof version (RMSw) which they came out with this January and I can not even find it in the U.S. yet (Galloway requests that you send the red dot in with the slide!).

I like my Trijicon RMR (that's on my G30), but the size of the shield is a better fit for smaller pistols like my P45 and Sig P365XL.

I will add that I am not too sure about a red dot on the Sig P365XL... as the Sig's rear sight (and plate) come off to mount a red dot, therefore you have no rear sight. Not an issue for shooting in the day (as the RMSc has a rear sight notch that pretty much co-witnesses with the dot), but I've had it out when it's pitch dark and I struggle to find the red dot. Practice may very well overcome this, but the jury is still out. If the 365XL doesn't work out I may try the SA Hellcat as the red dot mounts in front of the rear sight on that pistol.

FYI I emailed Shield and their RMS, RMSc, and the RMSw all have the same footprint. Also I believe the Doctor Optic and the Sig Romeo Zero all have the same footprint (as the Shield). The Doctor Optic is of polymer construction (vs. the shields aluminum) , and the Romeo Zero is (at least was) hard to locate and was going on gunbroker for around twice the msrp.

Jerry

Si vis pacem, para bellum