i bought one of the post war P1's when they first came in, still haven't shot it, was bought to add to the WWII versions, one of which is a russian capture, i would like to know it's story. Traded a walther 22, for a manurhin ppk, made in france, while the germans were still on the bad boy llist. it had a box, and test target.
the fn1910/22 and flap holster came with the capture papers. you always wonder about these things.
Watching babylon berlin in the prewar years, doing family research, one of the distant family members was married to a high ranking guy in the berlin police department. at that time. Which perks my interests in these walthers.
one of the greater values when they started coming in were the sig sauer P6's, in my opinion, they could be bought at the time for a little over 200dollars. friend of mine in bavaria said the police only fired on average mayabe 50rounds per year. since manufacturing date was on the gu n you had a pretty good idea of how many rounds through them. some i don't think were ever used, except for the test target in the box.
the p6 's i have seen were all marked north westphalia. i was semi interested through him in tracking the serial numbers to the individual police department, and maybe who issued to.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 06/10/20.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO