The UPS guy dropped off a new .22 Hatsan 95 (Vortex) to me today, and I gave it a quick shakedown in the basement. So far so good.

It shot 3 different cheap pellets into small, basically identical groups of around 1/4" or 5/16" at 10 yards.
Thats with my blurry old eyes and open sights.
Gun has a walnut stock, adjustable trigger, soft rubber buttplate and from the beating it gave my bullet trap, I'd say plenty of velocity.

Its one of the $100 refurb deals you can find sometimes. Gun arrived without a scratch on it, a clean bore and all the goodies including a cheap scope and mounts.
I've shot a few now, and while Hatsan stuff seems to always be rough around the edges, they have all been "good guns".
This one seems to put out the power of a long, heavy gun without being long and heavy.

Assuming it holds up (my other Hatsan has) it would be a great pickup for anyone looking for a hunting springer, pest popper or fun gun. But look somewhere else for an all day plinker, unless you're into heavy cocking guns. Not a two-hander or anything, but heavy enough.

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....