Math is handy and them that cain't do for themselves,simply MUST plagiarize. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the Kreedmire matching/exceeding 260 Rem case capacity,in a shorter vessel,to maximize the impetus of good boolits at like COAL latitude. Might I suggest you Whine about it and extoll your Melting Snowflake Routine,which is assuredly no "Act". Ooops! Too late. Hint.

I shoot 264 Kreedmire,260 and 260AI...pass the Kreed and Alpha brass with 147's. Sorry that being "unfair",because you cain't afford same and extrapolate side by each. Hint.

I've not really had "that" many .375" bore sized rifles,unless double digits is "enough". 375H&H,375 H&H AI,375Wby and of course 378Wby in no particular order,other than ascending(that means larger) case capacity. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Mebbe cite your 260/Seven load,for even more oblivious fhuqking humor. Hint.

Bless your heart for doing your best.

I don't feel compelled to apologize,for shooting it all and then some.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."