I'm not tech savvy so this ought to be good. As best I recall there's a blue screen and a message saying there's difficulty logging on to Windows 10. I get that whether I've left the computer on all night or starting it up in the morning. Then there's a message from Dell saying they are checking to determine if this is a hardware problem. This process takes two minutes and I'm advised there's no problem with the hardware, why don't I try running windows update. I run it and that doesn't don't work either. I finally give up on it and 2 to 6 hours later Windows 10 comes up and it's good for a month or so.

When I contacted The Geek Squad by phone I was advised this happens sometimes with Windows 10. Make an appt. and they'll run a systems check.

Just got through to Geek Squad, diagnostic flat fee's $100 and they'll most likely keep it overnight. The kid couldn't say what the fix would cost which is understandable as they don't know what's wrong with it. I'm considering saying to hell with it and putting up with it for a few hours once a month.

Last edited by 43Shooter; 06/20/20.