Originally Posted by Birdee
Dasuquin by Nutramax! I have an older boxer with spondylosis & arthritis and this supplement had her playing like a puppy again. I did not realize how much pain the dog must have been in until she had been taking Dasuquin for a week or two, wow it was like a different dog. The stuff's a bit pricey but all natural and no side effects. Amazing AMAZING supplement, just make sure to get it from your vet and not from Amazon... apparently there are knockoffs being sold under the same packaging and you can't trust what you buy online and won't see the same results. (BTW I've been a lurker for quite a while but finally created a logon just to post this, so it goes to show ya how strongly I feel about this stuff... it gave my sweet old dog a new lease on life.) Good luck with whatever you try for your dog AKCHOPPER!

Birdee..........

welcome.

If you've been lurking for any length of time, you know the routine.

Be Prepared.

AKCHOPPER,

And yes, our old girl, about the same size as yours, gets the Dasuquin now as she had xrays that show no cartilage in her mid back vertebrae. Seems to help.
Might want to look into Vit C too, and when it gets bad enough the meloxicam/rimadyl/NSAIDs can get them along for a while longer. Had an old dog we took camping once and forgot her pills. One of the worst things I think we ever did to the poor girl.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?