Richard Petty Motorsports was bought by Richard Murstein and his vision for NASCAR was diversity.It appears that diversity is code for affirmative action in sports.It also appears that some people use minorities as a tool to divide people under the banner of fairness.In other words,we will not allow the best to reach the top of the industry but we will make sure that other people of lesser skill but the right skin color will reach the pinnacle as well.

It never happens as long as a so-called minority is the majority of any sport,as in the NFL and NBA but it sure as hell will happen when the reverse is true.It seems as though the Bolsheviks have a penchant for destroying tradition and using minorities for this purpose.This seems to be a common theme among these people.They wonder why people hate them but when their plans to artificially manipulate an entire industry is revealed,hatred is a possible outcome.

In Murstein's own words:
“To me,diversity is way overdue,” said Murstein. “The more that I heard about that the more determined Richard and I were, and we wanted to make a shift, so to speak, to a higher gear in the sport. We wanted to also expand the fan base, and show that anyone could excel in NASCAR regardless of his or her skin color.”

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts