and any others who want to pitch in.

Firstly I hope for Steve and Dwayne and the rest of y'all that you and yours are well and healthy.

I have recently been given a LE No 4 with the Mk 4 rear sight in amateurish sporterized condition, I soon will be given what I recall as a No 3 SMLE in similar amateurish sportized condition. I have no particular need for these old and somewhat neglected rifles but I do not want to see them slowly allowed to rust and rot away, or worse yet be handed over to the authorities for destruction. I'm looking for some low cost ideas that can bring these rifles into regular usage. So a few questions:

1) Steve does your book the accurate enfield (my pardon if I butchered the title) cover sporterized rifles? Can I buy the book straight from you?

2) Wolverine sports in Manitoba recently had and very quickly sold out of a .45 ACP adapter and barrel set for the Enfield manufactured by a company called Rhineland, does anyone have experience with the product.

3) Any ideas for a reboring? Is 8mm enough of a jump up to do a rebore? .338? 9.3mm? Any perspectives and experience?

4) what is the best way to bed a sporterized enfield stock?

5) any thoughts on updating the sights on the No 3? My eyes really struggles with open sights but function well with peep sights. How difficult is it to mount optics on a N0 3?

6) looking more for labour intensive and less cash intensive projects but if one of the actions is in really good nick I would not reject the idea of re-barrelling the rifle. Any thoughts on the various 6mm, 6.5, .270, 7mm wildcats based upon the .303 British case? Steve do any of your books cover wildcats of th .303 case?

Things are in the early early stages, I don't even know exactly what I have, just looking for ideas.

Thanks in advance for any ideas, input and questions.

I hope y'all are having a wonderful day.

Thanks

GRF