Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Remsen
We're seeing the same in Bozeman (though it's been a hot market for a while). Houses in the sub $750k range get sold almost immediately, and the market for $1 mil and above homes is pretty active as well. Can't say I'm happy about it, but I'm hoping that the folks buying have learned their lessons about what ruined big cities they're running from. I know that's unlikely, but I'm already pissed off enough....

I have a close friend in Big Timber. She takes care of the big ranches in the Big Timber area of the uber rich out off towners who come and summer in their multi million dollar ranches. She just mentioned this one extremely rich lady, from NYC and never held a job in her life , pulled her aside when she was cleaning her big ranch house. The lady, who recently became a woke social justice warrior, demanded to know if she was a racist Trump supporter and if she supported social justice. My friend reminded the rich trust fund lady that she never talks politics or religion with her clients. The rich lady insisted that she answer. My friend said that she told her as soon as they return their rich ranch land ( 2,000 acres) back to the local Indians they stole it from she would be more than happy to have that discussion. She also added they should return their winter estate in Florida back to the native Americans. And she added that she would appreciate it if she would stop stop treating her like a hired slave too and that she should she be ashamed of how she interacts with the locals who have lived and farmed the area for generations. And she reminded the woke bish that all of the uber rich white privilged out of staters have priced all of the locals out of housing, farming and ranching and most are too cheap to pay the locals a decent wage even though they can more than afford to. She has worked for this uber rich family 17 years and does a great job and treats the rich lady's family like gold.

She advised lady shut up and looked at her in disbelief and walked away.

So good luck with Montana not going full returd.

I was driving back from my cabin yesterday and had a long coal train on one side of 90 West between Big Timber and Livingston and a semi in the lane next to me. I have a "Jews Choose Trump" bumper sticker on my truck and I hear the semi honking at me...he pointed towards his door, where he had a "KAG 2020" sticker, then he pointed to the train on the other side of me and someone had spray painted "TRUMP 2020" on a stretch of cars. Yeah, there are too many leftists here, but I'm seeing WAY more Trump stickers/support than I ever expected.

You should have seen the Trump cruise and rally in Kalispell a few weeks ago, I'm pretty sure 90% of the town was in it or standing on street cheering. The line of cars went through town and halfway back. It was impressive for a smaller town.

Well that's just ducky, Montana guys, but how many electoral votes does Montana command?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.