Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Valsdad,everything is going good down here on the farm.

How is it up your way?

Well, except for being in California, not bad.

Trying to garden when it freezes on June 17 AND June 18, followed by 100F temps later that week, in a drought year is fun. Got the oil changed, and a leak slowed way way down on my 1980's model MF industrial tractor and I'm making a larger garden on the other side of the creek, so I can have even more fun!

Uncle Donald's stimulus check is going to get our shop electrified, then I can set up a reloading area out there I think so I'm not working in a 6'x8' well house, around the pressure tank etc. Maybe we eventually get my wife an automatic garage door opener on it too.

Didn't draw any tags here and didn't put in for AZ what with The Corona and not knowing if they were going to allow out of staters to come hunt. I can get a couple of over the counter tags here if I choose to hunt in other counties.

We have a wonderful new whippet puppy who drives us nuts as a 7 month old pup will do on a regular basis.

And I wake up and breathe in and out every day so far, so I can't complain about much.

Except maybe flatlanders making snide comments about the Great State of Kommifornistan! wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?