Originally Posted by T_Inman
Don't even look at something through your damn scope until you know exactly what it is.

T Inman;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust all is more or less as it needs to be in your life and this finds you well.

While I know I've mentioned this previously many times, I've spent the last 31 springs teaching our provincial hunter safety course and over the 8 nights of class we absolutely, positively beat the students over their collective heads with that concept.

Honestly I personally believe that relatively good quality and inexpensive binoculars have been the leading contributor to lowering hunting accidents here in BC - as far as accidents where the target was misidentified.

Nowadays I carry a spare pair of binoculars in the pickup, but previous to that there were a couple of occasions where I was half way up the mountain, realized I'd forgotten my binos and I just turned around and went home to get them.

Here's a plea from north of the medicine line to one and all to always pack optics other than on your firearm, identify your target and what's beyond it. Thanks in advance.

All the best to you on the upcoming Fourth of July T Inman, I hope it's a good holiday weekend for you.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"