https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...hes-talking-about/ar-BB16dkCU?li=BBnb7Kz

The Hill logo Texas lt. governor hits Fauci: 'He doesn't know what he's talking about'

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) on Tuesday lambasted Anthony Fauci over his assessment of the recent surge in coronavirus cases in the U.S., claiming that his state did not need advice from the nation's top infectious disease expert.
Anthony S. Fauci wearing a suit and tie: Texas lt. governor hits Fauci: 'He doesn't know what he's talking about'

"Fauci said that he's concerned about states like Texas that skipped over certain things. He doesn't know what he's talking about," Patrick said on Fox News after Fauci testified before a Senate committee about the U.S. response to the coronavirus outbreak. "We haven't skipped over anything."

"The only thing I'm skipping over is listening to him," Patrick added. "He has been wrong every time, on every issue. I don't need his advice anymore. We'll listen to a lot of science, we'll listen to a lot of doctors, and [Gov. Greg Abbott (R)], myself and other state leaders will make the decision. No thank you, Dr. Fauci."

Last edited by JGRaider; 07/01/20.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.