Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Waders
I'll be contrary and say I like it.

The gun appears to be intended as a range toy, or more of a plinker. It's trying (a bit too hard) to be unique, yet shootable. The birds head grip, slab side barrel, straight-wall cylinders, yet sights you can adjust.

Sure, this revolver isn't going to be much fun in a bullseye league, nor shooting 300 gr bullets at "Linebaugh speeds." But, it will be fun with a group of guys plinking. Having 2 cylinders will make it fun for casual shooting and stepping things up a bit with a stiffer .45 Colt load. I'd like to shoot a few cans of store brand pop with it!

Most guys I know don't "need" their wheel guns to really "do" anything beyond go bang when they pull the trigger. A few have revolvers they hunt with, and I think I only know one guy that regularly carries a revolver larger than a J-frame for EDC. Everybody else just shoots them for fun. This gun looks like fun.

I don't plan to buy one, but it's still kind of cool.

It is kind of cool, but when you put 'Carry' in the name and it weighs more than a like production model with the same barrel length, you've missed the mark.

I agree it's an odd choice for a carry gun. But like I said, it's place will be as a plinker where weight won't be a factor.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.