Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by duck911
Good choice!

I love my SR9c. It backs backs up my S&W M&P9c Performance Center, but really I use both interchangeably.

The SR9c has an amazingly crisp trigger and mine at least, is accurate as hell.

Mine was jammamatic out of the box. Have not messed with it since.

Limpwrister!

haha!

I have a few thousand rounds through mine. Factory and reloads. Only one FTF, which upon inspection was a hand-loaded 9mm round that backed out in the mag from recoil due to what I think might have been a weak crimp.

I also run mine with dry lube, might want to consider that.

If you are disgusted with your SR9c and want to flip it, let me know your price.

You are correct. My buddy had the Ruger SR9 and it jammed on all the children and women that shot it. The men had no problems. I think it is just a poor quality gun.

My daughter's boyfriend just bought a Gen 5 Glock 19 9mm a few weeks ago. Took him and her out to shoot it (and a few other guns) this past week. The Glock shot great for her boyfriend and I but it would stove pipe every time my daughter tried to shoot it.
I have the Baretta Storm 9mm and have no problems with the same group of people. The Baretta is a different design. It has an exposed hammer.

Wasn't comparing the two or saying all are the same. Just stating that was our experience last week. I honestly don't know if it was her fault or the Glock's. Her boyfriend and I had no issues with his Glock or my M&P 9, she didn't want to shoot the M&P after shooting the Glock.