During the campaigns and election of 2008, I listened carefully to what I heard in speeches, news clips, videos, and whatever else was out there floating around. It was obvious as hell to me that The Zero is a racist based on what his so-called "pastor," the "Reverend Wright" had to say about America, about justice, and about race. It was easy to conclude that their agenda included an anti-white campaign. It may not have born fruit immediately, but the trend is well established now and we're seeing the results. These days it's not difficult to predict what will ensue if all this bullshit is not dealt with effectively.

Anyway, at that time I was a partipant on a particular forum and was bold enough to predict the things we would see. I was really surprised at the howls of protest. The forum owner or administrator, Lee Jarrett, spiked my post IIRC and suggested that I had to be a racist to even think such a thing. He said I had violated forum rules. I asked him to detail for my the ways I had violated ANY rules whatsoever, and he could not do so and admitted it. I ultimately told him "GFY" knowing full well he would ban me, but I had and currently have NO interest in a politically correct gun forum.

I consider this a Badge of Honor:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.