The central air and the dishwasher both took a dive this week, so I'm putting some of the vault contents I don't shoot too often up for sale. So....

For Sale:

BSA Model 15 with the special stock (see http://www.adamsguns.com/martini.htm) in .22 Hornet. It has been converted to centerfire using the original barrel and includes an 8X Lyman Jr. Targetspot. I've shot it with both .223 and .224 Hornet bullets and both seem to work fine. The rifle and the scope are both in excellent condition. Also included are the original BSA No. 30 rear peep sight, and the front sight with inserts. I'd like $1,375.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL. I'm willing to consider reasonable offers.

I'm a private seller, so I will ship with a copy of my driver's license to your FFL. This rifle is old enough to be C&R eligible, if your state permits.

I'll ship in a plastic case inside a cardboard box and will use USPS Priority Mail unless you request otherwise.

Send me a PM with your e-mail address for pictures and any additional information you might request.

Thanks for looking.

Rem

Last edited by Remington40x; 07/05/20.