Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Hastings
It could happen. A highly motivated vicious 13 % of the population could make a lot of headway against a mostly soft passive unorganized rest of the population. Especially if a large part of the majority population supports the vicious minority until it is too late. There is a process in place right now and moving along pretty fast to undo the official law enforcement capabilities that stand in the way.

Item #1. They are NOT highly motivated...they've shown that through a dozen decades with their work ethic.

Item #2 I think you'll find a large majority of the population DON'T back them...

and Item #3..my favorite..if they manage to undo law enforcement capabilities like they hope...then there will be no one to stop anyone else from shooting them.Or to arrest the shooters after the fact.

You've made some pretty good points. But on # 1, they are highly motivated to destroy and kill white people. And a good portion of them are vicious. We do have a lot of white people that sympathize with the "black plight" and will run political interference for them. As to what happens when civil order breaks down I guess we'll see. I'll stick with my tribe when that happens.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."