"Does the arrow hit where you aim?"

I'm shooting mostly at 20-yards now with fingers, no sights, and really just started shooting the recurve about 8-weeks ago. Sooooo.... it's hard to say! I'm using the riser as a reference point for a type of gap shooting (as I've read it anyway) and have moments of brilliance where I nail the bulleys with 3 out of 4 arrows. Then I loose all sanity and pluck a few, move my left arm at the release, and I'm just glad I have a large target! When I do my part they seem to get pretty close, and the arrows seem to be more "forgiving" of my occasional lack of form.

Wifey videoed the arrows in "slo-mo" for me from the side and above (on a ladder). Side shows no porposing no matter which arrow. Top view shows amazing things. Archers paradox is crazy obvious. The new arrows with 175 pile weight have the least amount of fish tailing and are flying straight after just a few yards (maybe 10 to 12 ft) , and really look to be flying well in comparison to prior samples. I don't, have to settle on something and these new ones (Bloodline 400 with 175gr pile) seem to be the best so far.

I need a few more arrow so I can shoot bare shafts for comparison to fletched ones as shown on Glynn's link above. Get on that later today, hopefully.