Sorry commie sack of shat...

Waited until the last minute, then cancelled the RNC convention scheduled to be held in Houston. mad

The Texas GOP Party filed a lawsuit against the City of Houston on Thursday, furthering its efforts to move forward with an in-person state convention next week.

The suit pushed back against the city's decision to cancel the upcoming event, which followed days of requests from Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner. Given the spike in new coronavirus cases reported in Houston and across Texas, Turner asked the Texas GOP to hold its upcoming convention virtually.

After the Texas GOP formally rejected his requests earlier this week, Turner directed city lawyers to identify provisions in its contract with Houston First Corporation that would allow for a cancellation. Houston First Corporation operates the city's George R. Brown Convention Center, where the convention was previously scheduled to take place.

"This morning, the Republican Party of Texas filed a lawsuit against Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner, Houston First Corporation, and the City of Houston for breach of contract and applied for a writ of mandamus requiring the city to honor its contract," said Texas GOP Chairman James Dickey in a statement released on Thursday.

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-gop-sues-houston-canceling-states-person-convention-1516778

Yet here is the Houston Mayor, Sly Turner at George Floyd's funeral there...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Funeral Crowd.

BLM protests in Houston... BUT That's okay!

Nah... Not politically motivated to obstruct the republican convention. Right?

Remember. For it's coming...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!