Interesting that another youngish dude throwing a tantrum and acting threatening because everything isn't his way or someone asks him to play by their rules on their property.

Maybe spankings really do need to come back. One thing for sure is that ass kicking for bratish temper tantrums and angry threats definitely need to come back. Growing up even as recently as the 80s you knew back then that if you acted like an Ahole in public someone was likely to give you a quick attitude adjustment. All these antifa punks acting tough and demanding things blocking cars etc were deprived of too many butt kickings from their peers.

Reminds me of when I went with a group from Utah to a BSU football game at BSU. I warned all of them don't yell and be rude to people this isn't a Jazz game someone will likely give you a beat down. About 10 minutes in one of them yelled at the guy in front of him to sit down. The guy turned around shoved him and raised his fists calling him on.

My friend couldn't believe it. He said i can't believe that guy really wanted to fight me. I said believe it because he did and your lucky you didn't get beat down. I said I warned you not to act like that and be respectful to people or someone would pull your card, do you believe me now. Even Idaho has lost that old school respect thing lately. Too many lawsuits and too good of chance for charges and going to jail. People hide behind the law while they get more mouthy and rude. I think the courts should have a you deserved it clause for a__kickings.

Bb