Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Guys I am a log building carpenter I am not Adam Cartwright. I am not a cowboy. Looked like a mule to me. Yes I called 911 what the hell am I supposed to do with a wild donkey obviously the animal needed help I am not a Bucking Bronco I am not going to lasso a 350 pound animal. I have not practiced my lassoing skills lately.

At 7:30 tonight, a big white SUV pulled up to my place, followed closely by a deputy. The lady in the SUV is the owner of the donkey. She said it is a donkey not a mule. They live 2 miles away. They have a big fenced in pasture with a bunch of lambs. They have 2 donkeys in there to protect the lambs from coyotes.

Last night this donkey got in to a fight with the other donkey and he got his ass chewed up. He jumped the fence, and came over to my place. She came to my place, with the deputy, because I had called 911 about it and left my address. See, calling 911 did have good results.

This gal had several relatives running around all over my mountain on 4-wheelers searching for the lost, ass-whipped donkey. They found the guy an hour ago and took him back home, and put him into a separate pasture, where the badass donkey couldn't beat up on him any more.

I found this out a minute ago when I called the gal who owns these quadrupeds. And I told her, "Y'all need to get this donkey some karate lessons."

Was she married?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin