Originally Posted by Tansun
I remember way back when, early ‘83, going through basic training, they told us “when we fight China in the next few years, it would be a fight of 1-5”, as in 1 American solider to 5 China soldiers, so ya better be good at bullet placement.

Plans have changed since then. Why else would Clinton sell us out to China and finance NKs nuclear ambitions? Why else would Zero finance Irans nuclear ambitions?

Why would Obama fail to get the due diligence legally required before leasing several of our sea ports to the Chinese? EMP events and dirty nukes launched from within our own seaports would avoid our missile defences.

If China rules the world they wont mind reducing the worlds population by 95%.

As Hitler taught us, devise a diabolical plan so extreme and outside the realm of normal thinking it is unbelievable and people wont believe it. I think he proved that hypothesis. All he had to do was get people focused on the bouncey ball, just as the MSM, run by the NWO, has folks focused on a few right now, instead of the perpetrators behind the plan.

There is evil roaming this earth and the more evil the act the more desirable that act would be for the minions of it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin