Beautiful Sunday here. Sunny and 75*. We’ve been having a cool, wet summer so far which is fine with me because I hate the heat. Anything over 80* is too hot for me.....I’m definitely acclimated to the PNW and would not survive in the heat and humidity. I don’t know how you guys in Texas or Arizona survive the extreme heat? I used to spend a lot of time in Apache Junction Arizona, even as a teenager I was quite literally out of my element. It was so hot that even swimming was an exercise in survival. 😂

I’m getting ready to launch the boat and spend the week on the salt crabbing. My wife wants to go to the next island over for lunch or dinner so that’s in the plans too. I can tie the boat up and within a few short steps we have several good restaurants to choose from. We’ll likely eat at the Italian place that we enjoy or we’ll walk across the street and have dinner at the same place we ate with our parents on the night we were married.

Stay cool and hydrated guys. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~